Strawberry Shortcake Watch
Dainty Red and Soft Pink Design
Helping children learning to tell time the old fashioned way is more fun when Strawberry Shortcake comes along to help them learn.
This analog piece teaches children to tell time without depending on digital watch type of operations to figure out the hours and minutes for them.
* The watch is battery operated and has super quartz accuracy.
* The watch has a nicely designed decorative strawberry colored band.
* The band is made mostly from a cloth-like material and has a bit of leather-like tips near the watch head.
* These tips are decorated with large plump strawberries.
* The watch face has a good sized picture of Strawberry Shortcake's face beneath her lovely red hair.
* The words Strawberry Shortcake are written in cursive beneath the number 12.
* Strawberry Shortcake is also written in cursive on the band above the velcro closure.
* The minute hand and hour hand are pink. The long white second hand has a strawberry tip.
This vintage watch is from 2007 and may need an inexpensive little cell battery replacement.
No age recommendation is on the package. 5 and over should suffice as reasonable since this is the age when children usually begin figuring out how to tell time. Purchasers must decide for themselves if they agree with this recommendation.